Sunday, February 5, 2012

Extraneous or Just Real Life

So I'm trying not to spend any extra money. However, I'm trying to hang out more one-on-one with friends to build stronger relationships. This has been leading to spending more money at coffee shops and restaurants. I'm sure how and if I want to stifle this spending, because it straddles that line of superfluous and necessary. Plus I'm always in the mood to try a new coffee shop as I am still learning about my new city. Also I have these craft projects I want to do, but again I don't want to spend extra money. I kind of have in my mind that if I use my tip money to pay for it doesn't count.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I am thinking tip money might just count!! But spending time with friends is oh so important. It's all about balance, you will find yours. Maybe if you dig around you could find some crafting supplies at home, or mention to your friends you would like something new to work on. Most crafters would love to share extra's with a friend, or should I say unload to a friend :)

    ReplyDelete